Links

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Morning

Here I am once again in a quiet household collecting my thoughts. It's just me and Michelle as Chad left for Cleveland yesterday afternoon. I'm up and watching the movie Quiz Show and just passing the time until the Tom Hanks movie Larry Crowne starts again in a few minutes. I fell asleep trying to watch it last night as I was starting to feel a little bit under the weather.

Normal day planned for us, doing our grocery shopping early and that'll probably be the highlight of our day. Yesterday we went and bought Michelle a new dress so she can wear it to her Niece Amanda's graduation from WVU coming up on May 13th. I'm still waiting to hear about one other graduation a little bit West of here.

Afterwards we stopped down at my Brother in Law ans Sister in Law's new store they just recently opened up. It's right across the Westover bridge on the Morgantown side where Bob Clay Investigations used to be. There has been some remodeling going on where Jim holds his auctions, so he has opened up a store downtown.

Do you believe that it was actually spitting snow yesterday?

Have a great one today.

No comments: