Links

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Hate the New Blogger Backside

I know many of you will never see the back end of BLOGGER unless of course you are a BLOGGER. This is the place where those of us edit our posts and submit the content. I've been using BLOGGER since 2004 and have grown accustomed to how things worked over the past eight years.

Not too long ago they introduced a new back end. I tried it out for a little while but saw it as very user non-friendly and a hassle to use so I switched back to what I have grown accustomed to.

As many of you know I write my blogs the evening before with the exception of the weekend blogs and I schedule them to post at the same time the next morning during the week. Been doing this for years on my daily blogs. Over the last couple of days the feature has not been working and I have had to go in manually and post my posts.

This morning I logged in to force the post to an unpleasant surprise of a very user unfriendly and confusing back end to the BLOG. To say that I hate it would be an understatement.

No comments: