Links

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a mostly quiet household, Michelle just got up out of bed and walked into the restroom, so I am not the only one up. I am sitting here and collecting my thoughts, watching "Don't Mess with the Zohan" on Crackle (click link).

Need to do a little work on the Taurus today, Gary is going to come over this afternoon and help me change a few spark plugs that I can't get to or don't have any of the tools needed to get to them. I tried a couple nights ago, but my arms just don't reach back behind the engine like that.

This morning we'll be heading out to Sam's and doing our regular shopping. WE really have nothing planned for this weekend. Could just be another boring blog like yesterday to go along with an uneventful weekend.

Have a good day.

No comments: