Links

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Morning

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately that includes weekends. It's time to take our noses and put them back on the grindstone for a few days and work towards another fun filled weekend.

I have to first give a special thank you to my Brother Gary, I was having some car trouble with the Taurus and needed to change the spark plugs and wires. I could get the front ones, but the ones in the back were a little bit more tricky and I needed some assistance from someone with longer arms than I have. I saw one video on how to access the rear plugs and they were talking about taking off the cam and that just seemed like a lot of trouble to just change spark plugs. Gary used to have a Taurus and with the purchase of an $8.00 extension that I didn't have with my tools he was able to reach them all and change the back three for me. I'm lucky to have a great brother who took a few minutes out of his ridiculously busy schedule and lend me a hand. Maybe I'll try to get him lei'd this summer.

It's a lifting and a cardio day again for me, loaded up on some more high protein bars to take in to work with me again, I tried a package of them and eat one on mornings that I lift if I'm running late and don't get a chance to eat breakfast. I could not believe the difference they made in a short period of time. I could increase the weight and do more reps with less struggle when I put about 30 grams of protein in me before I lift. About a half hour after I eat it's like my body goes into turbo mode.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: