Links

Monday, April 02, 2012

Jimmy Buffet Tickets

Yes it is Monday, but more importantly this is the day when tickets for the 2012 Jimmy Buffet concert in Pittsburgh go on sale. It's an event to get these to say the least, you have to be on ticketmaster at 10:00 and keep hitting F5 on your computer until you get a "Purchase Now" option. That option is usually not available very long for lawn seats as they go rather quickly. When I say quickly, I mean if you wait a couple of minutes you might be out of luck to get your tickets.

This will be my sixth Buffet concert (seventh I bought tickets to) and Michelle's fifth one. She has attended with me each of the past four years, and this is usually one of our big highlights of the summer.

If you are wanting to go this year, today at 10:00 is the time you need to be getting your tickets.

No comments: