Links

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that includes those things we love so much referred to as weekends. So it's time to take our noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another 40 hour work week so we can bring home that stuff that allows us to do the things we love to do.

I have been battling a little bit of sickness all weekend, nothing that would keep me down or prevent me from doing anything, but I just haven't felt 100% all weekend. Hopefully as the day wears on I feel better and am back to my normal self.

It was all quiet here yesterday, Chad's in Cleveland, haven't seen Laiah since she and Chad headed north and Hayley worked and ran was running around with her boyfriend Manny who she has been staying with since about Christmas. To say the household was quiet was an understatement.

It's a lifting and cardio day, so...

Hi hi hi ho

No comments: