Links

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hump Day...Woo Hoo

Well we have the first part of the week completed, now if you just take a look over that lunchtime horizon and off in the distance you can see the dawn of another weekend on the other side of the photo flashback blog tomorrow. I have to say it has been a pretty quick week for me up to this point, no complaints from me and if the rest of the week goes like this I'll have it kicked.

I had a co-worker show me a newer version of Linux that I really liked yesterday. In the past I've used Knoppix, a version with Grass, Ubuntu, Suse and now I have seen one that I really like more than all the previous versions with Linux Mint. I co-worker installed it on a netbook and I have to say that it's probably the most user friendly version that I have seen so far to date. It will remind you a little bit of Windows 7 and is a pretty smart (as in user friendly) OS.

Michelle is starting to use an elliptical now. Michael has one out in the garage and she has been starting to use it on a regular basis. She's worked herself up to 20 minutes at a time now, we'll have her doing 4+ miles on the trails again in no time. Maybe it's time to start thinking about geocaching again. Her shoulders were a little sore yesterday however, but that was just sore muscles that you always get when you start working out again.

Speaking of working out, lifting and then cardio today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: