Links

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of another Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,418 days ago I went on my first date with a woman who would later be my wife.

* 641 days ago I got down one one knee in the back yard and popped out the engagement ring and asked her if she would Marry me.

* 178 days ago, we tied the bonds of matrimony in front of our closest friends and family.

* 329 Days left to get your Christmas shopping done for 2012.

* In two short days I determine of I am going to have Groundhog for dinner or take a groundhog out for dinner. Yeah Phil I'm talking to you ole buddy.

* I do have to say that when I woke up yesterday morning I was not feeling very well. I did manage to make it to the gym and work all day, as I'm sure I'll manage to do today.

* Speaking of the gym it's a 100% cardio day for me. I usually do 3.25-3.35 miles on the treadmill on Tuesday's and Thursdays with a small but significant incline. That's twice a week when I do better than the equivalent of a 5K run walk. The other days I only do 30 Minutes of cardio, I go the full 60 minutes today.

* We had fried cabbage and kielbasa for dinner last night. Ironically I ran across an article that talked about all the benefits of cabbage and sauerkraut. Me? I just love the taste and we do it about once a week.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: