Links

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

I would say I am the only one up at this hour, but I am not for my Wife Michelle is also up at this hour so we can get a few things done today. We have the ability to get into Sam's before everyone else with the Advantage Plus Membership we bought a few weeks ago, we did the math and if we can save $5.00 a month (or $1.25 a week) with some of the advantage plus deals, then that alone covers the extra cost of the membership.

I think we are going to do all of our shopping today, so that Michelle can have tomorrow all to herself as it is her birthday.

Is it me or has it been too damn cold out? Forget the fact that I hate snow, it;s freaking cold outside and I'm ready for springtime.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: