Links

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,397 days since mine and Michelle's first date a few years back.

* 620 days since our engagement.

* 157 days ago we entered into marital bliss.

* There are only 350 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* Moke bought a new iPhone, he got the 4S and I gave him a call last night and showed him how to do a little bit of Facetime on it. I also got to speak to Ang for a few minutes.

* Moke has informed me he is enrolled in another semester at WVU. I have to say I am very proud of him.

* Speaking of college, Brittany started again at WVU (I would assume), Danielle is in the home stretch for the final semester at Wheeling Jesuit, Amanda (Michelle's neice) is finishing up at WVU this semester too. Kyle and Kayla Brown are also enrolled at WVU.

* It really is nice to see so many enrolled and finishing up college this semester.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: