* Well our Monday is behind us now, it was very productive as we got our Christmas Tree down and I bought some large shelves to help us organize a mess of a countertop. With all that considered and I have to return to work today, can't think of a better reason than that to do the first tidbits of 2012.
* 1,390 days since mine and Michelle's first date going on four years ago.
* It's been 613 days since we became engaged..at 4:00 in the morning in our backyard.
* 150 wonderful days of wedded bliss for us.
* 357 shopping days left until Christmas. Yeah I know I just got my tree down from 2011, but can't start counting too early.
* Michelle and I have been talking about our vacation plans for this year already, actually we have started pre-planning for about a month or so and we are going to make a cruise the the Bahamas a reality this year. Baltimore has a port and offer numerous cruises, and the Bahamas is some place we would both like to go.
* We tested Michelle's ability to drive with a cast on her left foot yesterday. It wouldn't matter, except that pearl is a 5 Speed and she is going to need to use the clutch. We rigged up one of her original walking shoes to be non slip and be able to put on over the cast to prevent any slipping of her foot, and it works fine.
* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?
* Hi ho hi ho