Links

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us, much easier for some of us with the day off, but it's still now in the past. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It was 1,404 days ago that I had the pleasure of having my first date with Michelle.

* 627 days ago we became engaged to be married.

* We're on day 164 of marital bliss and still going strong.

* You only have 343 more shopping days this year, unless the Mayans were right and the world will end in 339 days. My advice would be to plan for the contingency plan that the world will not end this year.

* I did have a nice relaxing day yesterday, watched a few movies and did a few chores around the house, but mainly just relaxed. Michelle had to work, so it would not have been any fun getting into anything without her.

* Spoke with Amy briefly over the weekend, she's working at H&R Block but working up front instead of doing taxes this season. She called it less stressful.

* I see my brother Gary bought himself a nice truck, a Dodge Ram 4 Wheel Drive with a lift kit appearing to already have been installed. The truck does sit rather high off of the ground.

* Is it springtime yet?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: