Links

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreadful Monday is now behind us and we are looking at it in our rear view mirror and staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,411 days since Michelle and I went on our first date a few years ago.

* 634 days ago I got down on one knee in the backyard and proposed marriage.

* We are entering our 171st day of wedded bliss.

* There are only 336 more shopping days left until Christmas, unless the Mayans were right and we have experienced our last Christmas. Plan accordingly.

* How do you like these uncharacteristically warm January days? It was actually in the 65° yesterday afternoon, I have to love this kind of Winter.

* I'll be in meetings half a day today running a WebX session with a couple other countries today concerning our Atlas that is due out in April.

* Michelle just informed me it's supposed to snow later this week, so much for my happy Springtime mood...LOL

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: