Links

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hump Day

Yesterday was another beautiful day weather wise, I can't believe we have been blessed with such nice weather at the end of January. We're usually cold and snowy at this time of the year so I can't complain.

Unless Punxsutawney Phil and Mother Nature are conspiring to just tease me a little before he get blasted with winter. I have to remember to send Phil a bottle or two of Scotch and Mother nature a nice bottle of perfume or some some really good chocolates, maybe they are just going to be nice this winter. Phil is my buddy though, he wouldn't plan a Pearl Harbor attack on me....would he????

On another note, last month I set myself a goal to try to achieve in the weight room by the end of 2012 as far as bench press. I thought it would be a nice way to keep working on a goal that I could be proud of, well I made a lot of progress in the Month of December and planned on hitting a certain benchmark by mid-February and had hoped to reach my goal six month ahead of schedule by July.

Well hard work in the gym and I reached that benchmark today, about a month ahead of schedule. The rate things are going I'm going to be able to reach a goal that I would be very proud of by now maybe April. Even much more ahead of my goal I set for 2012. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate and set that goal much higher than I planned on doing for this entire year. It gives you a great feeling knowing that you are really achieving goals that I could be proud of at a much earlier time than I anticipated.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: