Links

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet house with everyone sleeping but me. On the TV behind me is that Oscar winning movie "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead" playing.

It was a rough night for me, the Gym finally re-opened at work yesterday and I jumped right on it so I can pick up where I was a few weeks ago. Usually with our Gym, you sanitize your equipment after you are done with it to prevent any flus or viruses that may be floating around. About a half hour after my workout I noticed my temperature raising and I was coming down with being sick.

Last night was horrible, I slept with two large comforters on me and was still shivering from being cold. I'm feeling alright at the moment, but I'll probably be back on the couch covered up and watching TV here in a couple of minutes.

Nothing planned outside of our normal routine today. Michelle is getting around much better in her cast, she was so uncomfortable last week I really felt sorry for her. She does have a pretty pink cast however.

Have a great day.

No comments: