Links

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my thousands of digital pictures that I have either taken or scanned through the years and select one to reflect upon.

This weeks picture is comes from not only a time long ago but a place a long way away. This was a picture of today's Birthday boy when he was growing up as a child with his family in Zaire (or Tanzania depending on where the picture was take).

I know Farida and Abdul, I can use a little deductive reasoning and see that the little boy is Nick. Now we have three girls, Nasrin, Samira and someone else and someone else. My best guess is that Nas and Samira are wearing matching dresses and my next guess is Nasrin is in between Abdul and Farida with Samira on Abdul's right.

This is my best guess, I would need someone else to confirm if I am guessing correctly.

Enjoy the flashback of the birthday boy.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: