* Well Monday is now behind us and we are now staring down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits than that.
* If you are still counting, I know I am it has been 1110 days since that first magical evening when Michelle took four hours to get ready for a date with me.
* That mean's it has been 333 days since I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me.
* Speaking of, we're 130 days from that magical date this August when we will tie the knot and get married.
* What's up with this cold front? I'm ready for some 70°- 80° days here before long, this 20° stuff is really starting to get old. Warm up and bring us warmth and sunny days.
* If anyone is interested, there is a group of guys going to MVP Park this weekend to play paintball. A guy I work with and a guy I used to play softball with are organizing it. They will start at 11:00 Saturday Morning.
* Hi ho hi ho