Links

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flashback Thursday

I started a thing a couple of weeks ago when I find and old picture and talk about it as a Flashback.

No one ever said I wouldn't post pictures of my days as a fashion model. Actually I was auditioning for the movie Dazed and Confused years before it was even made.

Actually this is a picture from about 1976 or 1977, and was actually the day I met my sister Kim for the first time. I had met Terri a few times before, but Kim was one that I had yet to meet. So we arranged to met at Suburban Lanes to go bowling and allow me and Kim a chance to meet each other.

You got to love those fashionable Chuck Taylor Canvas Converse, the cut off shorts, the knee high tube socks being held up by rubber bands and how could you not love that 1970's hair style? I was definitely stylin and profilin, that is for sure.

It was a day that I have never forgotten.

No comments: