Links

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

I sit once again in a quiet house, Hayley is up and on the couch with her laptop, but neither one of us is watching TV. I've been up playing Texas Hold Em on Facebook. I'm trying to win this morning, but the cards are not falling my way on this day as of yet. I am in the final 10 of the 1,000 player three round tournament for the second time. I'm really wanting to win one of these 1,000 player tournaments so I can have that on my record.

Yesterday we went to the monthly P&P Family Auction. We ended up not buying anything, but there was a very good turnout and they appeared to be moving a good bit of merchandise. I guess the nicer weather had everyone out and wanting to see what deals they could find.

Not sure what is on our agenda for today beyond our weekly shopping. There is a WVU Baseball game at 1:00 this afternoon, Michelle's Mom has also came into town so it is hard to say what we will definitely be doing.

Lot;s of sadness after the WVU men's basketball team lost to Kentucky in yesterdays game, knocking us out of the tournament and officially putting and end to the 2010-11 Mountaineer Men's Basketball season. I have to say that this team went above my expectations this season. Great job Coach, and thank you to the outgoing Seniors.

No comments: