Links

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday



I introduce to everyone, the worlds best looking baby that has ever existed. Look at that cute kid (I hope this is me and not Kim), isn't he absolutely adorable?

Obviously this is a picture of my Mom and Dad and of myself. It is one of the very few if only one that I know of that is comprised of just the three of us without anyone else in the picture.

I notice the picture was taken while my Dad was still in the Army and my Mom had the Jackie O hairdo of the day, even though she was a Kennedy at that time.

Michelle made the comment that looking at my dad, she really sees my Nephew Moke in this picture. Saying those are Pam's eyes. I have to agree with her.

Speaking of pictures, yesterday was Maxine Snider's Birthday and I took my camera for a few pictures.

No comments: