Links

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday

Thursdays are a hard Blog to get any inspiration for, so last week I thought I would look back through my 12,000+ pictures and do as flashback. Tell a little story about a picture from sometime in the past.

This weeks was no doubt a transitional period in my life. This is me in the evening after my first day in college in the fall of 1999. A time when my life was at a crossroads and I had to choose a path. My path I chose was to go to college, and I had no idea what would lie in front of me.

This is my going over my Psych 1 notes with my pierced ear, my Dale Earnhardt shirt and one of those cancer sticks that I wasted way too much money on in my life (It has been since May of 2002 since I have had one) when I used to smoke. We had just came back from Ocean City the day before and I was starting college on that day.

I had no idea what I was getting into, but I have never looked back. I had no idea if I could or could not do it, so I gave it everything I had for the next five years and worked in my field (for next to nothing) for my last three years of college.

It was a day my life changed forever.

No comments: