Links

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Earl Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again, the house is all quiet and peaceful and I am up in the wee hours of a Saturday Morning trying to come up with a few original thoughts to put into a blog. I'm bit a freaking Rock Star from Mars and my life lacks the excitement level that is the life of Charlie Sheen. (I had to make at least one Sheen reference this week)

I spoke with Chris O and he is talking about gathering a group of his co-workers to go and play paintball on April 3rd at MVPPark. I saw Sean and Danny a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that a few people I work with may be interested in playing and he said Chris was going to bring a crew on that date. I called Chris yesterday and confirmed that date and he said the more the merrier. So if anyone is looking to play a little paintball, get in touch with me and I'll give you the details.

Michelle did have a hair appointment today, but moved it to next weekend so we really have no plans this weekend. It's calling for rain anyways, so our outdoor activities could be limited.

Have a great day.

No comments: