Links

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tuesdays Tidbit's on a Wednesday

* Due to yesterday being mine and Michelle's three year anniversary, I moved the tidbits back until today.

* 1,097 days since mine and Michelle's first date, three years and one day ago.

* It has been 319 days since our engagement.

* 143 days until the wedding day.

* I've got a day half full of meetings today, it's going to be my busiest one in a few weeks. We're preparing for a conference that is going to be held here in Morgantown in a few weeks.

* Had a Doctors appointment yesterday, just a routine visit with my Doctor and discuss how I am doing. He did comment on my lungs and no signs of me ever being a smoker. It'll be going on either none or ten years since the last time I lit one up.

* For our third Anniversary, Michelle and I had dinner at Applebees yesterday. I love their steals.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: