Links

Thursday, March 03, 2011

The Day I Learned I Was Going Bald

Sometimes its just a lot of fun to go back through your old pictures and remember certain events in your life.

I was looking at this picture and realized it was the day my Sister Terri married Nick, and I was there in attendance. My sister Kim was on the upper deck Video taping the event, and I was sitting beside my sister Pam. Although looking at this picture, I should have been sitting on the Bride's side of the isle, I guess you live and learn.

My Father walked Terri down the isle, who made a very beautiful bride by the way, and it was a great day. We all enjoyed the ceremony and the reception at Terri and Nick's place. My brother Gsry was the featured entertainment, he and his band were having their world debut en route to the world domination tour that they were planning but never got around to.

The next day I was over at Kim's, and watching the tape that they made from high above the church and I noticed a bald guy sitting beside my sister Pam. I recognized everyone in the church expect this strange looking fellow and then it hot me like a ton of bricks. I was that bald guy sitting beside my sister. I knew I was balding, but never really saw it.

It was a day I will remember forever for a multitude of reasons.

Thursdays are my hardest blog to write during the week, maybe I just need to reflect a little upon my life.

Hope you enjoyed the story, but now it is Hi ho hi ho

No comments: