Well it's Tuesday, and I can't find a better reason to do a tidbits that that.
* There was a little bit of hometown sadness yesterday when local bar owner Charlie Kosten, the owner of Crocketts Lodge, died in a home fire early yesterday morning. Crocketts is one of Morgantown's oldest "Happening" taverns in town. It has been in operation fro 27 years.
* If you are keeping count, this is day 739 of my life with Michelle. Each and everyone of them have been very memorable and some of the best days of my life.
* While we are keeping track, 277 Shopping days till Christmas.
* Michelle and I will be taking Hayley to the Pittsburgh Airport Saturday morning. She is going to fly down to see her boyfriend Phil in Alabama during spring break. I know she has been counting down the days.
* Not much else to say, I did enjoy the nice weather we had yesterday as Michelle and I took Sadie out for a nice walk on the rails to trails.