Links

Friday, March 19, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it's March Madness time and the Mountaineers will play today at 12:15. Would you believe with me returning to work that I actually have a meeting scheduled at 12:00. Anyone want to bet it will be a short meeting, I'm just thankful that all I have to do is call in.

I'm doing fine, some slight headaches with the new interocular lens implanted in my eye. My head is still adjusting, so it will go away soon and life will return to normal for me.

Can't start the weekend until I finish Friday, so Hi ho hi ho

No comments: