* It's Tuesday and I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits, so I think I'll do a tidbits for today.
* I'll get my call sometime this afternoon to let me know at what time I am going to have my surgery tomorrow. They are going to remove a cataract and p;ace in a new lens. I'm hoping it has X-Ray Vision in that lens. -)
* The Mountaineer men's team didn't get the #1 seed, but they do have a #2 seed. They will play Friday at 12:15 in the afternoon to start their tournament. We are in the same bracket as Kentucky, who I have winning it all, but the team looked disrespected Sunday night when their bid was announced.
* Michelle and I will be having an Easter Egg Hunt on April 3rd here. Something small for the kiddies. Some place they can go and be safe and have a good time.
* 732 marvelous days since the love of my life and I went on our first date. 10,000 BC stunk as a movie, but I can't complain because I got her.
* 284 Shopping days until Christmas.
* The WVU Women were issued a #3 seed in the Memphis bracket last night and will begin their tournament this weekend.