Links

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Morning

I sit here this early Sunday morning trying to rack my brain in all of this silence with a few thoughts rambling through my head.

My NCAA Basketball bracket is blown up for this year. It was bad enough when one of my Final 4 teams didn't even make it to the Sweet 16 and an Elite 8 team losing in the first round, now Kansas a team I had in the National Championship game loses last night and just completely blows my bracket apart. All the brackets look good when you pick them, but you have to account for the unaccountable and hope the teams you picked don't tank early.

The Mountaineers play this afternoon against Missouri. The winner of this game advances to the Sweet 16 to tale on the 10th seeded Washington Huskies. Hopefully we can put together a god 40 minutes of basketball today and advance to the Sweet 15 for the 4th in the last six seasons.

Weather is going to be awesome today, put down the computer, get outside and enjoy the springtime.

No comments: