Links

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a Big Ole Hairy.....

OK, I'm kidding and it is not Friday yet.

I guess the big news of yesterday was that 569 WVU Professors voted that President Mike Garrison do the right thing and resign because of the Heather Bresch scandal, but Garrison is going to end to make the directors at this school continue to give it bad publicity by not stepping down.

There is a petition our started by the faculty to have Garrison resign that includes faculty, staff, students, alumni, former students and friends of West Virginia University. My sister Kim sent it to me yesterday morning, and both she and I have added our signatures calling for Garrison to step down.

Mike, do the right thing. The only fix for this situation and have any attempt at returning to academic integrity is without the current, never qualified to begin with President. Step down and resign.

Mountaineers for Integrity and Responsibility

No comments: