Links

Friday, May 09, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers, it is once again that time of the week when the labors for the week cease, and we take time to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It it once again the start of the weekend and another Big Ole Hairy Friday!!! That one day of the workweek that we all anticipate and look forward to.

Once agin, it looks like the weather forecast is calling for rain this weekend, but if this is anything like the past two weeks it will only rain when I am far away from my car and deep into the woods doing a geocache.

Michelle, Hayley, her boyfriend Wyatt and I will be going to hide the travel bug that Michelle and I managed to come across last weekend. We have discussed about traveling to Deep Creek Lake and going to Swallow Falls to see if there are any geocaches up in that area. I did find a nice little KML TOOL that you can load into Google Earth and it shows you all the geocaches and links to them in your extent.

I finally had my new Employee Orientation Yesterday. Just went over everything and filled out a few forms for my insurance, life insurance, etc. It seems like a pretty good plan, and is actually free to me. I originally thought my insurance with Infotech was better, but after doing a little research that could now be debatable.

If you are looking for something to do this weekend, the WVU baseball team will be playing the University of Louisville Saturday in a double header. Go out and cheer the Mountaineers, I'll be geocaching.

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: