Links

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Over the Hump

Is it me, or has this week gone by pretty quick so far? Maybe it's because I have been busy doing a lot of editing at work and haven't noticed the time has passed.

I received a nice series of e-mails yesterday, my softball team is going to have their own Christmas Party on December 9. That is going to be pretty nice becasue for the most part I haven't seen the guys for a few months and we are somewhere around the halfway point between the end of last seaosn to the start of a new season.

I have contemplated retiring the last few years, but it still runs through my veins and I won;t be retiring this season. I've actually dropped a few pounds and am ready for the season to resume again. I am starting to suffer a little from Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD) and am ready for the days to get longer rather than shorter and spending time with the guys at the park.

It's not even Christmas yet and I'm ready to hit the field again, don't think I've had those thoughts in a few years.

Days are still getting shorter and it's a depressing time of the year. I'm ready for the smell of softball and girls to be walking around in tight little shorts.

Have a good mid-week.

No comments: