Links

Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Phone and upgraded service.

I have been with CellOne for about a year and a half now and if you have ever talked to me on the phone you would have known my phone kinda, well sucked. I've had numerous dropped calls no matter where I was at and had trouble picking up a signal sometimes standing right beside Gary who also had Cell One.

My Nephew Randy had a Motorola Razor and had nothing but trouble with it. I thought it was about time to upgrade my service and my phone. I decided to try the Sony Ericsson W300i as my new phone.

Hopefully it will get better reception and will stop dropping as many calls as I had been. I was talking to Kim and she decided to play a joke on me while I was still at the Mall. She hung up on me making it seem like a dropped call. I almost turned around and took the phone back. I'll get her back for that one.

The new phone offers all kinds of new features including an MP3 player and it also, get this, a radio tuner that has great sound and great reception.

Needless to say I am pretty happy with it so far. I think it is the same phone Gary got, and it is a pretty bad ass phone.

No comments: