Links

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Been a little under the weather

I think I have caught a bit of the flu bug this past week. Sore throat nasal congestion and not really feeling all that well.

Took a trip to the Pittsburgh Airport this morning to pick up Farida who flew home from Toronto. Abdul's mother had passed away and she traveled up to Toronto for the funeral and returned today.

Other than that it has been a pretty uneventful week for me so far. I started to add some new material to shitzngiggles, but like I said I have been under the weather and really haven't spent a lot of time on the internet this week.

Hopefully this weekend I will start uploading pictures to the new picture site and will upload some more material to ShitzNGiggles. I'm still wanting to play around with the design a little more, not sure if I have found the right color scheme yet so I will probably play around with it a little bit more. I have a ghost of it up on my other server in a protected directory to play around with. I may end up resetting it to change the formatting so it can be more search engine friendly.

We are already at Thursday night for the week, so we are one day away from yet another weekend. I honestly live a boring life because I have nothing planned for this weekend. I may go to Morgantown High's playoff game tomorrow night, but I'll wait and see how I feel first.

I miss summer.

No comments: