Links

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

500

This, is a ceremonial post. It is one that I could have let go unnoticed, but I felt it deserved it's own little post. What is so special about this post? This is post number 500 for this BLOG. This is the 500th time that I have decided to make an entry either to spread the word, tell a joke, give out information, do a tidbits, post pictures or just do anything in general to post.

My first post was on September 11, 2004 and I have been posting ever since. I have managed to stay true to my original purpose and keep this BLOG active and retain its integrity and keep it all together. I've upgraded the account, but managed to maintain all of the posts in the same version of George's Journal.

My BLOG has established a little bit of a history and a time line over the past twenty-six months. It's seen me coming to a conclusion of a second complete calendar year in a little over a month. It has seen two elections, A job change, peoples dreams and miseries in the family. It's been a source of information and a place to meet new people.

All because I have kept it active, I now have something to reflect upon and remember things by. I can go to a month and reflect what was happening at that time. I'm thankful to my reader base and the fact that I do have one. It's special because people actually give me feedback whether in person, on my blog or in some forum that I spend a lot of time in.

So, thank you for reading my BLOG and allowing me to share part of my life with you and here is to the next 500 Blog posts.

No comments: