Links

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Val

Today is November 26, 2006 and I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Neice Valarie. It seems like only yesterday Jane and I went to a Morgantown High School Football game while not knowing that my sister Terri was giving birth to her first born child Valarie Jo.

Times have passed and years have gone by and that little girl has grown up into a very beautiful young woman with two great kids, a husband and a couple puppy dogs.

I had a chance to talk to Val earlier this morning on MSN, she had been celebrating her birthday and I had a little surprise available for her. Bonita is back on the internet and her daughter Linda has been added to my MSN Messenger and we had a chance to chat for a few minutes last night.

Happy Birthday Val.

No comments: