Links

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

Today is election day around the country. I am a very active and registered voter who has already made his trip to the polls this morning. Actually I was at the polling place when the doors opened at 6:30 this morning so that I could exercise one of of my biggest constitutional rights and vote for the elected official of my choice.

If you are reading this BLog and you have not voted or are not a registered voter I would have to ask why not. If you are a registered voter you need to get to the polls and vote. Every vote makes a difference. If you are not registered to vote, then you need to go and do so. It is your one and only chance to decide on what direction either the national, state or local government is heading.

Go out, and make your voice be heard. Vote.

No comments: