Links

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A night at the ballpark

A fun little night at the softball field tonight. I went out a little early, we were scheduled to start at 10:00, but I went out a couple hours early. I saw my old team and decided to stop in and say hello. Seems like one of our old teamm ates, Josh Judy who started playing outfield for us is being looked at heavily by the Seattle Mariners in this June's draft. I blogged about Josh a couple years ago when he signed with Indiana Tech. I guess if this happens I will have to become a Mariners fan.

Our softball team hit the field at 10:00, there were a few mild sprinkles, but by the time the game was over, it was a full thunderstorm. We managed to win 16-4 in the swamp and ran our current record to 5-1 on the season.

I did get a chance to run into an old NRAC co-worker at the game. Kelly Street was there and keeping the books for our opponent DP Dough. It was nice to catch up with her, we will eb adding each other to our instant messengers tomorrow.

No comments: