Links

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

When it rains it pours

Talk about a strange year. Earlier this year I decided to remarket myself just to see what my marketability would be on the open market. To make a long story short, I turned down an offer from a Company in Pittsburgh last week. I've been contacted this year about jobs in Tyson's Corner Virginia, New Hampshire, Charlotte NC, Pittsburgh and now add Raleigh, North Carolina to the list.

I just got off the phone with a company in Raleigh, NC about an Analysts job down their. To end any and all speculation I told them thank you but no thank you. I'm quite happy with the company I am working for now and the quality of life that I am now enjoying being able to work from home.

It's nice to know that I have very good marketability now. Something I did not have either time I was working in a Steel Mill that was shutting down or relocating.

I think it's another Rails to Trails day for me.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.--John Lennon

No comments: