Links

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!




Talk about a nscary looking picture. Actually this is JB, the man who taught me GIS at the NRAC while I was in college and beyond. He left a few months before I did to work in Frostburg, MD where I guess my office is officially at, even though it's my kitchen table now. he left to work for the Appalachian Lab and I work for Infotech (formerly known as VARGIS).

He has been wanting to establish his own domain name and has asked me about mine a few times. He now has JBChurchill.com and WesternMdBirding.com also. He is probably the foremost expert that I have ever met on birding.

He has been very influential to my in my career, he also went to school later in life, but earlier than me. I'm 9 days older than him, we both are GIS people, we both have worked at the NRAC and in Frostburg and we both drive Chevy Cavaliers, although his is new. I'm glad to see he has his own domain, he's also a pretty good programmer, so his site might get interesting.

No comments: