Links

Thursday, June 22, 2006

One to go!!!

It's Thursday and we are peeking at the weekend again. Four days down and one to go. I will have to say that I have been quite busy this week at work and this week has basically flown by as if it hadn't happened. It still feels like it's monday morning, I guess that's better than it being Thursday and it feeling like monday.

Let's see, what is up for the weekend coming up. First of all BOPARC will be playing another in their series of free movies Friday Night. Zathura: A Space Adventure will be playing this Friday night for anyone who may be interrested in some free family entertainment.

Gary and Renee will be camping this weekend at Chestnut Ridge Park. Gary has invited me to come up, so I'll try to make an appearance at least once this weekend.

I am going to go and win a Texas Hold 'em tournament this Saturday Night. Kim and Robert are once again holding a little tournament and I'm going to go and beat everyone and take their money. I've played in two of their tournaments, and have made it publically known by showing everyone that I don't bluff. I make the point known on every hand that they think I am bluffing that I don't bluff. I guess big question is am I honest or am I setting everyone up to win some money. We'll have to wait and see.

It should be a good weekend, the weather report is calling for heavy thunderstorms tomorrow and a thundershower saturday, so we shall see how the weekend goes and how everything ends up.

No comments: