Links

Friday, June 30, 2006

Holiday Weekend


I'm on the verge of a nice long weekend. We have Monday and Tuesday as Holidays so it will be a nice long four day weekend. I will be traveling to Frostburg on Wed after the Holidays to get a few pictures more than anything else. We will be losing two employees that day. One has accepted a job with the Girl Scouts and will be working from home and the other just recently got married and will be relocating to Georgia as his wife starts work on her Doctorate.

I've been swamped the last couple weeks, but yesterday and today are and have been very slow for me because the guys who provide me my data that I process are all visiting New York City. They are from Indian and work 6-7 days a week, so they have more than earned a little break.

Hey, since it's the 4th of July weekend I can do a shameless plus of a webpage I did a few years ago with Fireworks at Mountianeer Field. Don't know why I thought of that, but right now is the appropriate time to put it up.

There are quite a few things going on this weekend, so I'll need to have my camera batteries fully charged.

No comments: