Links

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tidbits

* I went to the Country Inn Sunday Night to watch the Super Bowl. I had a great time, as usual Terri and Nick know how to entertain people.

* Nick DID NOT have a TV set up in the restroom. If anyone knows Nick, you gotta know that when he hosted a Super Bowl Party at home, he always had a TV in the bathroom.



* Amazingly I took my camera with me to the Country Inn, but didn't take a single picture.

* Learned how to hack passwords on most secure documents yesterday. A friend of mine put a password on a word document and forgot her password. I guess I too got a little education. We hacked it and found her password that she forgot.

* I didn't realize that I had my private album set to display publically. Nott hat it really had anything in there, but it's where I store stuff like the above picture that really has no use to be in an album, but I may want to refer to it.

* I've been up sice 2:00 A.M. I woke up and was wide awake and couldn't manage to get back to sleep.

* Amy was working as the bartender Sunday night, I do have to say she was doing a great job.

* Nick told me that one of his customers told him he has sold more food in two months than the previous owner sold in an entire year. He said he goes through 80 pounds of Wings a week alone.

* I saw Tyler Sunday night for the first time since her accident. She's looking good but they just realized she beoke her shoulder blade also. I broke mine a few years ago and I will say it was one of the most painful things I've went through.

* Terri also seems to have healed up quite nicely from her little accident. Jeanette Perry styled her hair and you can't even notice she lost a good bit of it.

* Speaking of Jeanette, she's getting married this May. Her and her Fiancee came to the Super Bowl party. It was nice to see her and talk to her a little. She said Terri and Nick are going to cater the wedding, and I told her she knew where to find the cooks.



* I can't believe I didn't take any pictures at the Super Bowl party.

* It was actually 60 Degrees here in Morgantown yesterday. Did I ever mention I hate snow?

* I think everyone enjoyed seeing Kim's picture album, I was going to tell Terri about it but I guess I'm slow on news because she had already seen it.

* I wonder what new and remarkable things I can learn today?

* I just realized it's Fat Tuesday!!!!!! Mardi Gras!!!!!! Women running around flashing their boobs for beads. Woo Hoo!! I need flashed today.

No comments: