Links

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hall Family Store

A couple years ago I found a site on the internet that let you set up a store and sell items. They had 10 or 12 customizable items that you could add pictures to and market a product to sell.

I started the Hall Family Store just screwing around with one or two products. Today I see they offer 68 products so I took away all the other stuff that I was playing around with and uploaded an image or two and started custmizing products.

As you can see I generically took the latest picture of all my siblings and generically added it to everything. This gives the viewer a chance to look at all the products with just a picture on them.

I'm opening the store up, but I have set all prices to the minimum price (cost) that I am allowed. This means I'm making $0.00 on any item if you decide to purchase anything.

If anyone has a picture that they want merchandise on thats hosted by me or my sister Kim I will gladly upload the picture to the site and add it to any product or products that you may want to purchase.

Between the two of us we have over 1,000 pics to choose from and more to come with every passing event. I thought it was just a nice opportunity in case anyone would like to buy a nice little customizable keepsake. I may actually purchase something myself.

If anyone wants a customized product, just let me know and I will gladly oblige you and switch the site around for you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is so freaking awesone !!!!!!!