Links

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

I'm sure that this weeks pic has people scratching their heads and asking what the heck is that a picture of? It just looks like water running over a drop off. To some it may be, but to many others it's a completely different perspective of a very world known place.

This is a Picture that I took with Michelle when we were in Canada and were visiting Niagara Falls. We had stopped by the larger of the falls known as Horseshoe Falls and I went to the very edge of the falls right before the drop off and captured this image.

I will say that standing there among all that power gives you a different perspective on life, if only for the few short minutes that you are standing there.

Have a great day.

No comments: