Links

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hump Day

Well here we are once again in the middle of the work week, now all you 9-5ers just have to get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all down hill working towards another fun filled weekend.

I'll be out doing some listing field work today, I'll be traveling to a nearby county once again but a different one to do the listing work. I actually enjoy the field work, getting out and about and not really having to interact with anyone and working at your own pace. The last couple of times I listed I felt rushed as I had things going on that evening and time was of the essence, not going to be the case today.

Michelle is preparing to move her office upstairs this weekend, or at least getting everything ready for the movers to make the move. She's pretty excited about moving upstairs.

We did book our hotel for Calvin and Jeanettas wedding here in less than two weeks. We are not staying with the wedding parties and will instead be staying about a half an hour out using one of our rewards nights for one of my CC's.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: