Links

Monday, June 05, 2017

Happy Birthday Gary Allen Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the best brother any man could ever hope for a very Happy Birthday today.

It's Gary Allen Hall's birthday today, I've lost count as to how many years he is old, but I'm 21 so that should make him about....

Gary is currently living in the Moundsville area and getting his business back up and running. He's really got the right mindset this time and he is more than capable of making it all happen and cornering the construction market in the area. He is an amazing Carpenter and all around carpenter.

Not sure what he has planned for today, I wouldn't be afraid to wager that he is probably working today, but that is just my guess.

If you happen to see or talk to Gary today, make sure that you take a minute or two to wish him a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Gary.

No comments: