Links

Monday, September 22, 2014

Back to Work Kind of Monday

Well I have avoided them for a few weeks, with Holidays and Vacation, but Monday has finally caught back up to me and I have to work today. This is the first one in a while, so I guess I can't complain too much, but it's time to stick the nose back on the grindstone and start another week of work.

We did watch the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Milwaukee Brewers 1-0 yesterday afternoon. The Pirates set a season home attendance record this year with almost 2.5 Million fans that made it out to see games this year. This isn't just the record for PNC, it's the All-Time Pirates record for attendance. Magic number is now 3 and it's looking like we're going to the post season for the second straight season.

Looking at my week ahead, my schedule seems pretty open but that could always change, you never know what kind of a curve ball work is going to throw you or what kind of fires you are going to have to put out.

Michelle had a sleep study last night, so I had the house to myself for the evening. So me and the cats had a party, it was catnip all around for everyone. (Can you tell it was an uneventful evening?)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: