Links

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Kaiden Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Nephew Kaiden a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct, and I've been know to be wrong, Kaiden should be turning 6 years old today. Actually I do know that he is 6 years old today because I blogged about it six years ago.

Not sure what Amy has planned today for Kaiden, they decided to celebrate his Birthday earlier with a trip to Ocean City Maryland earlier this summer as they celebrated both Kaiden's and Kynlea's Birthdays.

It does seem like only yesterday that Kaiden was born, my how the years seem to stack up when you start to get up there in age...LOL

Kaiden is a vibrant young man and very photogenic as you can tell. His mom loves taking pictures of him and is actually pretty darned good at it and I mean to the point where she should start thinking about it as a part time business.

Anyways, if you happen to see Kaiden today, make sure that you wish this very special young boy a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kaiden.

No comments: