Links

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hump Day

Well I finally made it back to work after being off on vacation for an extended period of time. and yesterday felt like two days trying to get caught up from being off work. Nothing we couldn't handle though, so I guess that makes today a hump day for me even though I only worked one day this week.

I am now back to eating like I did prior to the cruise, mainly because I have a number more healthier options than I did on the cruise ship. I did pack on a couple pounds, but I've already lost half of what I put on and am back on track to reach my goal and maybe even beyond.

Now that vacation is over with, Michelle and I have a couple more things planned in the near future. We'll be going to the Steelers - Tampa Bay game on the 28th and we're going to the Springs Festival the following weekend. This weekend however is not one where we have anything planned yet. It is football season and Oklahoma is coming to town, and we are actually playing pretty good so far this season, so you just never know what may happen. Maybe a couch or two will get burnt around Morgantown..LOL

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: