Links

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are looking right down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 1,068 Days since Michelle made me sit through that awful movie on our first date. Nearly three years later I am pushing the blame onto her. =)

* 291 Days since I proposed, even though she chose 10,000 BC as the movie of our first date.

* 172 Days until Dr Filcheck will tie mine and Michelle's lives together as man and wife.

* I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. I took Michelle out to Puglioni's after work for dinner. Living in this city and on this side of traffic hell, we were lucky enough to get a table right off. We had a few restaurants we were planning on trying to get into, Applebees was probably next on the list. We lucked out.

* We received our latest DVD from Netflix last night. Valkyrie is our latest DVD that we have. We had Kickass for a couple of months until we finally sent it back for our next movie.

* I'm liking this warmer weather and seeing more and more daylight. We're a little less than a month away until Daylight Savings Time.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: